Ours is a well-established organization based in Jodhpur(India) and in proximity to valuable resources. Sternly packed and delivered safely to the customers' provided address and that too in the committed time span.
- A class of medications Ppls
- Does not have any anticholinergic or H2 blocking action
- Used to treat ulcers and is used in combination with other medications to eliminate H. Pylori, a bacteria that causes ulcers.
- An antipsychotic and prokinetic agent
- Effect on GL motility may be antagonised by anticholinergic agents.
- Effects and well tolerated in patients with functional dyspepsia accompanied by delayed gastric emptying. Its efficacy may be related to its action on the gastric motor function by improving the delayed gastric emptying
- (Korean J Interm Med, 1998 Feb, 13(1):15:21)
- GERD associated with stress
- Functional Dyspepsia
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome
- Peptic Esophagitis
- Peptic Ulceration, Vertigo
- Essential Cephalalgia
- Reflux Esophagitis
- Anxiety Disorder
- Zolllinger- Elision Syndrome
Rabcet- LS Overcome the Gastric Discomfort Safety & Effectively.